Securing your company infrastructure and product doesn't need to come at the expense of your time, productivity, and budget. We take a practical, real-world approach to security -- custom-tailored to the size, stage, and needs of your company.
In my experience, the best security programs are those which create a culture of security throughout the company. This wholistic approach helps to transform your security program from a reactive one to a proactive one -- giving you and your teams the knowledge and the confidence to deal with unknown unknowns.
My approach is to first and foremost understand your business and to learn what it is you need to protect. Understanding that, I can help you to build strategic short and long term plans, and the metrics you'll need to measure their success.
Here are a few ways in which I've helped my clients:
- Assessing a security posture baseline
- Developing comprehensive security budgets
- Hiring key security-team members
- Creating metrics-driven security programs
- Reviewing day-to-day operations to industry standards
- Operational, infrastructure, product, and information security assessments
- Establishing and managing a successful bug bounty program
- Mentoring security leaders
- Threat modeling exercises
- Advising developer best-practices
Please contact me if you'd like to learn more and improve your security posture.